Rakghoul and Doctor Lokin (Event and unlock)

Kazuma_Arashi

Can we do away with earning my companion by means of this event? Or can you at least make the Alderaan tunnels always exist so I can do this at anytime? It is very uncomfortable to have alliance alerts I can not do because your game does not let me do it unless I am partaking in a special event during a special time.

I do not mind the warzone ones to much, I mean even if its a bit tedious, I can at the very least earn the companion at any time. But Lokin requires this event, and honestly aside from using this as a means to pressure people to do their event I see absolutely no benefit from it. I love story and the RP aspects, the fact forcing people to play more comes at the cost of the story feel just is wrong.

I do not mind the warzone ones to much, I mean even if its a bit tedious, I can at the very least earn the companion at any time. But Lokin requires this event, and honestly aside from using this as a means to pressure people to do their event I see absolutely no benefit from it. I love story and the RP aspects, the fact forcing people to play more comes at the cost of the story feel just is wrong.

You don't need to do the event to get lokin, you can go to the tunnels, ignore all the mobs (most of the time they don't attack, unless you lurk beside them, or are woefully under levelled), click the thingy, fight the raks, etc.

The reason they picked event is for RP reasons, as he is a transforming rak, and it fits his 'story'

As story player I really appreciate little things like this.

It's a pain that it's only available during the event, i'd have no objections to them having the tunnels open all the time for him (but without everything else) but if they concede this point, will they have to concede others. Like fix the WZ recruitment back to one tick of the counter for a loss, two for a win, or find an easier way to get bowder :)

You don't need to do the event to get lokin, you can go to the tunnels, ignore all the mobs (most of the time they don't attack, unless you lurk beside them, or are woefully under levelled), click the thingy, fight the raks, etc.

The reason they picked event is for RP reasons, as he is a transforming rak, and it fits his 'story'

As story player I really appreciate little things like this.

It's a pain that it's only available during the event, i'd have no objections to them having the tunnels open all the time for him (but without everything else) but if they concede this point, will they have to concede others. Like fix the WZ recruitment back to one tick of the counter for a loss, two for a win, or find an easier way to get bowder :)

I agree and I do like small things like this as well, but not on a time specific and level specific timer, this shuts off the content for those who can not play or are not at the right part in the story, going back for lokin after being level 75 for a month doesn't really work. Even if the tunnel was empty so I could go down just to do the quest I would be satisfied, content should not be locked behind an event timer.

The other companions are not a big deal, though having 1win count for loss is something necessary in many cases since they are pressuring people to do warzones more through things like conquest/galactic seasons. But at the very least you can always earn the companions back, this one companion from the old story event locked frustrates me more than it should.

Bowdaar I did not mind as much as I thought i would, but if do it on all 20+ alts ill probably go insane.

Edited by Kazuma_Arashi