Planatery story arcs must be replayable weekly or daily, just do it please

ShieldProtection

Bonus series was great thing to add as replay value, now its also time to make the purple icons (story arcs) replayable weekly or daily, just make it so we can have more story cutscenes to enjoy, even though they are same thing over and over again, it gives me something to do in waiting times other than pvp. I don't do endgame okay? I just play the story, get my daily done and log out, til new story comes out, so we should have something to do in between, heroics are annoying and boring solo, vt fps are also boring because we didnt get anything new in this matter since years. No one on this planet do latest new vt fps, everyone on galaxy and their children just run hammer station all day long. So we need something to do new in story wise,

please consider doing this,

Yeah. No.

They butchered much of the original content in the sense that most of it is irrelevant. Exploration Missions, Heroics, and now Bonus Series; now nothing you do has any everlasting impact and none of the faces remember you, because they all reset. It was like having my memories and accomplishments taken and thrown out in the trash. One of SWTOR's greatest strengths is its story-telling experience; by doing these quests, I felt that I was helping the galaxy develop and building a reputation, that I was actually there doing those things, and that these were characters who would remember me and show up and thank me later. All of that is gone now, all for some silly Conquest dung.

If they were to continue resetting quest progress, then they would need to make it so that the first time you do them is "recorded", and THEN the quest turns into a daily in which previous progress is not overhauled. I do not know if it is like this already, as I can't tell, but I don't think so.

Not everything in this game needs to be developed around Conquest. You already have enough Conquest activities already, so no thanks.

Edited by ForfiniteStories

Nah, just make a new alt. You can always run bonus series over again if you want.

That's what I do, but it does cost money to expand the number of characters you can make. If you could just replay on the same characters that cost wouldn't be there

Nope, not going to happen.

That is the exact answer BW would give to your thread, if it weren't simpler to just not respond at all.

That's what I do, but it does cost money to expand the number of characters you can make. If you could just replay on the same characters that cost wouldn't be there

It doesn't cost money, it costs credits, and then only if you've maxed out your slots.

That is the exact answer BW would give to your thread, if it weren't simpler to just not respond at all.

It doesn't cost money, it costs credits, and then only if you've maxed out your slots.

An additional character slots costs 600 cartel coins, this is the premium currency of the game that you buy with real money and translates to about $6 per character. You start out with a number of character slots, yes but if one were to keep replaying the class stories as suggested in the OP you would need to buy more character unlocks. If you could play through on the same character as the OP suggested you would not be paying for it or deleting previous high level characters (which I've also done to make room for new alts).

I support this to a certain extent. I would like the non-class missions on starter planets to be repeatable. When playing a Consular, I don't do the non-class missions on Tython because I save them for when Nadia becomes my Padawan and after she visits Tython for the first time in companion conversations.

I would love it if my character could complete these missions at the beginning of their arc but those missions would be available later so that my Padawan could complete them as well. It would make for good role playing situations.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.