Changes for the story Titles in swtor, chapters 1, 2,and 3. and more.

TrueJediLord

Knight of the Republic before after the toons name is way to long,

Earned in Jedi Knight storyline, chapters,

changes

just keep it as Knight < Character name >

Paladin of house something

earned on alderran after some story quests.

that one there is another long name,

changes:

Paladin <character name >

add adept to the begining of chapter 1 for Jedi knight and Jedi Consular.

add Council for Jedi Consular because they do become a member of the jedi Council,

somehow,

there was a note in a title removed called Dreadlord. any chances of throwing that in?

add some known Mandoliran titles to the story of Bounty Hunter, chapter 1,2 and 3. because it is about being a bounty hunter and being apart of the mandalorains.

and i do believe it is time for each class to recieve a newer class title from Legacy of the Sith, its been to long sence they have sence the launch of Knights of the Fallen Empire, none of them have recieved a newer promotion. ( except for Trooper they got Colonel.)

add back in Hero of Gorinth Canyon for the republic side for the heroic quest, Balmorra Mandalorian Terror heroic quest.

if there were some on the imperial side there were removed add them here to state what you guys want in,

add in your thoughts,

Currently some Titles are prefixes, some are suffixes and some are Legacy titles. I'd like to see three separate title slots on the character sheet for these positions and have every unlocked character title and legacy title able to be set in any of these slots, i.e.

<Prefix Title> Character Name, <Suffix Title>

<Legacy Style Title>

Edited by Corvald