Any ideas why some MM bosses are acting weird?

csilvajonas

I know there is a lot of stuff going on since they announced 7.0 is coming and all, but i noticed devs had time to reply to a lot of other things now, but still, we have no answer for what happened to some nim bosses. I already made another thread, i'm making this one hoping it will get an answer. Here is a list of boss encounters that are acting weird since the last update:

Hissy on mutant trandoshans is faster and applies stacks from a far distance than before

Bestia on dread palace last boss (council) is faster, jumping more and applies her stacks from a far distance

Kephess seems to be faster on EC lb

Sunder on Cartel Warlords is acting weird, faster and hits from a far distance it seems.

Were those updates intentional? If so, can you explain why? Cause by what was said on dev tracker, seems that devs think pve is boring as it is now and made me wonder if that's why those bosses got ninja updates, no explanation, nothing on patch notes (which i think is not a nice thing to do with players). Can you imagine how frustrating it is for someone doing progression in any of those bosses (specially Bestia) and like, one week you almost get your first kill, the next week it's like starting from 0 again and your tank has to pretty much relearn the fight? I don't think you know, cause lately it seems that devs don't play the game. You wanna make the game more interesting for old players/raiders by changing a few things on old fights? Wrong move imo.

But if they were not intentional and something went wrong on the last update, why didn't you do anything about it? Not even an answer, nothing. If players were making credits with a bug or getting achievements because of that you'd run an update in a blink of an eye, servers would be down and everything would be back to normal in a few hours. So the message Bioware seems to be sending right now is either that they don't care about us to at least put something in patch notes about this or they don't care because it's not a bug that benefits players, so we won't take time to fix it. When people could remove level lock on S&V you sure did something about it. What about now? Those bugs are not fun at all if they are bugs, and if they are updates, you're digging your own grave. This could be just my opinion, but it's not, i haven't seen a single player happy about this. If you want to make the game more interesting for PvE players, release more content, don't do ninja updates like this thinking we'll find it interesting.

Edited by csilvajonas

I'm not surprised at this point, just disappointed. There is nobody to hide behind, so explain why this is the case. That is if you have any pride or love for the player base left. Nobody is impressed with the negligence of end game content, least of all my raid team.

Perhaps the devs should try reclearing mm ops at a more recent time to see how stupid these bosses are now, if they have even attempted them in the first place...

Edited by terrarch

Yeah, I think it's happening with every boss. Here is the video where Raptus killed me and my teammate while not being close to us at all.

https://clips.twitch.tv/AbnegateFrailVanillaPrimeMe-wy_O_qohu2-mnfXP

Now, I have a question for devs. Do you really think things like this are not game-breaking or important enough to have your attention? Because this has been happening for weeks, and you didn't even reply to our previous threads.