Some Bugs: Mount Speed and Companions

Noticed a couple bugs so far, specifically that mount speed is either mostly or entirely broken. Riding a speeder doesn't seem to make you any faster right now. Not super critical, but considering we're testing combat on Onderon it does make getting around to each daily a lot slower.

Other bug is a lot more disruptive: although my companion displays as level 75, they only have about 30k health and die almost immediately if targeted. This applies to all the companions I have used so far: C2-N2, Shae Vizla, Paxton Rall and Nico Okarr.

The mount bug is funny, but the companion one is really interfering with my ability to test the Guardian properly.

So far this patch is a HUGE dumpster fire, Companions getting 1 shot by standard/weak mobs (aka trash mobs) because they have less than 30k health, trash mobs are hitting like a MAC truck...possibly bypassing armor somehow maybe? and the basic Jedi class skills like an interrupt and a CC breaker are missing from these cookie cutter builds entirely making combat, even with trash mobs, next to impossible, and excruciatingly frustrating. And that is putting it mildly. As of right now, this PTS build is trash and not worth even attempting to test until they fix a few things. Edited by cblodgett

So far this patch is a HUGE dumpster fire, Companions getting 1 shot by standard/weak mobs (aka trash mobs) because they have less than 30k health, trash mobs are hitting like a MAC truck...possibly bypassing armor somehow maybe? and the basic Jedi class skills like an interrupt and a CC breaker are missing from these cookie cutter builds entirely making combat, even with trash mobs, next to impossible, and excruciatingly frustrating. And that is putting it mildly. As of right now, this PTS build is trash and not worth even attempting to test until they fix a few things.

I actually did manage to kill a silver (strong?) enemy and a couple underlings without getting to critical health thanks to "cheese" use of Hilt Bash, Force Push, Force Stasis and that... combo strike, I forget the names of them, but you attack an enemy with it and then another ability makes it hit nearby enemies and knock down weak ones.

As I wrote in my own post though, I don't see the purpose of the testing thus far. And yeah, still is frustrating and unclear what we're supposed to test and how we're supposed to feel about it.