The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

LotS: PTS client update available

mike_carton

The PTS client update for Legacy of the Sith is available now; my client downloaded the small update. The server itself is unavailable. It is expected to be online tomorrow based on the recent LiveStream. Of course, only the Combat Styles part of LotS will be available tomorrow, only for Jedi Knight class, and only in a restricted, simplified form. As usual, no story elements will be spoiled on PTS.

For non-Steam users, another update is available now. Starting the game and choosing the PTS Server is now leading to another - seemingly more substantial - download of the PTS version of the game client.

I downloaded a patch earlier, it was about 700 MB (on steam)

For non-Steam users, another update is available now. Starting the game and choosing the PTS Server is now leading to another - seemingly more substantial - download of the PTS version of the game client.

I download th PTS yesterday but I don't find the option in website to copy my character on PTS. And the game says me the servor is not available...

I download th PTS yesterday but I don't find the option in website to copy my character on PTS. And the game says me the servor is not available...

hi you dont need to copy your characters to the pts. you can create a new character on the pts server when it is up an live. thats what i was told. :)

Until the server is up you will not be able to copy a character to PTS. Once it is up you can copy a character to PTS but just a bit of a notice, when you copy a character you normally wind up with 2 of the same character (you have to rename one) at least you did when I copied my characters there. I have 4 already there and I believe one is my Jedi Guardian.

The server is still unavailable. This "week of 7/5" is becoming less and less likely.

As someone said they are in Austin and their time is in the central time zone and from experience they normally do the PTS on Friday afternoons.

The server is still unavailable. This "week of 7/5" is becoming less and less likely.

Hate to say it but your probably right. If they haven't brought it up by now its more than likely not gonna happen this week. Maybe next week if we are lucky. I will hold out hope till about 5pm Austin time though.

Edited by cblodgett