The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Single Hand Variant of the "Unrelenting Aggressor Dualsaber"

Kass

With LotS Patch 7.0 Confirmed, and Combat Stances being a thing soon, I wanted to suggest (strongly) that the "Unrelenting Aggressor Lightsaber & Dualsaber" (as well as Others) be "re-released" for players that already own one or another part of these weapon sets from the Cartel Market.

**Update**

While I now have both of these thanks to the posting of an observant player, the supplies on the GTN are finite, so I hope re-releases, either en mass or incrementally, are strongly considered.

Edited by Kass

There is already an Unrelenting Aggressor Lightsaber in game. The preview in the collection looks pretty much like the dualsaber, at least to my eyes.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/unrelenting-aggressor-lightsaber/

Confirmed!

Seems that the "Lightsaber" and "Dualsaber" were not on the cartel market at the same time (I bought the Dualsaber when it went on sale the first time), so I wrongly presumed that they didn't sell the single saber.

BUT...

Because of your awesome post my friend, I found the saber on the GTN for 10 Million!!!! And snatched that so fast.

Thank you thank you thank you for posting your response.

-----------------

As an aside, it may still be a worth while suggestion that these lightsaber/dualsabers be re-released throughout the lead up to LotS so those that want to keep matching saber types between single and dual for the new Combat Stances System can do so if they missed out on one or the other (or both) previoulsy