Fun 10th Anniv predictions

With the recent live stream announcing and teasing some really awesome stuff, I thought it would be fun to make a thread where the community (and devs) can post some "predictions" for what is coming, especially in regards to the technical and rendering improvements.

The idea here is to put your predictions that are ridiculous (stuff that is not likely or impossible), real (what you actually think), and desired (what you want).

P.S.: A clean format would be nice for easy reading.

Okay, my predictions...

Ridiculous stuff:

RAY TRACING! Better rendering means Ray Tracing.

Real:

A lot of the technical changes will be a part of allowing weapons to be part of the outfit designer. Character models and weapons are all one thing, which is why we see the weapon of an NPC move weird or bounce oddly during a death animation or some glitch animation.

Desired:

To be able to use swords as tech classes, especially as trooper or bounty hunter. To be able to have something as trooper and sniper that uses a pistol since those classes use one in cutscenes instead of their primary weapon.

Someone (I forget who) predicted that "under the hood" means the long desired hood toggle. I hope he is right! I suspect it just refers to cleaning up systems so the game is easier for the programmers to make adjustments or for the game to run smoother. If it really is the hood toggle, my prediction is they will do something fancy that doesn't actually do what we've been asking for for 10 years.

Oh that'd be neat. Hood toggle that isn't actually hood toggle. Hmm... maybe to make sure it matches your dye it uses the same thing used for matching color crystals and speeders & weapons, but uses the dye instead.

And controller support for GSF. Link it with the built in Xbox stuff Windows has, which wasn't native back in the day.

Hi friend. I would like to point out that the point of this thread is for fun. Y'know, upbeat serious and goofy things that aren't jabs at BW or the game/PTS.

Oh! I just remembered one. What if the changes with AC to Combat Styles and other changes means we'll be able to change faction entirely. Maybe even go to opposite faction worlds after reaching a certain prerequisite or something. Probably not at 7.0, but later on.