Mature players needed.

myxzlplkts

I am looking for some older gamers to play with on Whitebeam Run. I am 31 and have a wife and kid with another on the way and I would like to find people in similar situations. I have heard of the old timers guild but they aren't on my server and I have already put time into my char. I am a smuggler and currently lv 14. This will probably get lost in the chatter but let's hope some one sees this.

1 thing it takes just a few hours to get to 14. maybe 2 nights of casual play. That is not putting time into your character. I hope you find a guild on your server but if not go to the Oldtimers guild before you put ACTUAL time into your character.

I know you have invested time in your character etc.

But community is more important than the time spent on a character. So if I was you I'd find a group of like minded players / guild and reroll there.

As you mentioned a group already I would seriously consider moving asap to their server.

You'd also be very surprised about how quickly you can get back to lvl 14 after doing it once (and maybe spacing through the cutscenes).

Goodluck.

We prefer the word "elder."

:cool:

Elder does have a more sophisticated ring to it....I will take that into consideration next time I am talking about one of the ancient ones :D

btw, this post makes me feel even older since I, like others, are older then the OP.

Edited by Selvune

At 27 with kids do I qualify as an elder these days or am I still one of the cool kids?

ROFL - with a handle like Dickturnip I'd say you're stuck in the kids category :p

Edit: Being playful, of course. Not intending to offend or upset.

Edited by Eysaathe

I am looking for some older gamers to play with on Whitebeam Run. I am 31 and have a wife and kid with another on the way and I would like to find people in similar situations. I have heard of the old timers guild but they aren't on my server and I have already put time into my char. I am a smuggler and currently lv 14. This will probably get lost in the chatter but let's hope some one sees this.

If you feel like venturing over to Giradda the Hutt, you're more then welcome to give us a shout

See signature for details.