Can you find yourself outlevelling zones?

Hawksworth

Greetings all

I am wondering how people are finding the levelling experience in terms of number of quests. For example if you do all side quests as well as class quests do you tend to find yourself outlevelling areas? Similarly will an instance run or two put you way over the top in terms of exp points?

Thank you.

Yes, you can out-level the zone quite easily. It also means if you go too far in one zone, you could already be on the verge of out-levelling the next zone before you even get there. Instance runs will obviously ensure this happens faster. Edited by Mandrax

It sure does, but don't you worry, you'll be grateful that you're ahead of the curve by the time you get to Tatooine, apparently the difficulty really spikes up then.

No, no it doesnt... Im on Quesh right now 36-37 world, and the difficulty has not spiked.

I discussed just this thing in a thread a few days ago aswell: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=98290

Edited by Nightsorrow

Yes, if you do instances you will outlevel the content. If you PvP you will outlevel the content. If you do space missions too much (for instance if you only play 2 hours a night and spend 30 minutes doing space missions each night) you will outlevel the content.

This is a good thing as it means there are more quests available than needed and increases the replay value when you make another character.

Edited by Shillen

You certainly can outlevel an area. You can even level so much, that you outlevel the next planet.

As you get higher levels, you'll be happy that you are ahead of the curve. Past 30, they increased the difficulty of mobs, so being ahead of the curve then would be a good thing. And Tatooine is gonna test your abilities

personally, i would rather have too many quests (Taris is a planet that the quests remind me of the neverending story... they go on and on and on and on). Gives me something to do at least.