Only one weekly PO now?

Jaykagee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One Weekly Objective as well. Logged into a level 75 before any other characters. Tried rerolling the WPO to see if it would grant a second, no nice.

Server: Starforge

Granted WPO: Hutt Space Flashpoints

Rerolled WPO: Unranked Warzones

Hi folks,

Thanks for the different reports about the fact that you only have one Weekly PO.

Our team is currently looking into it. To help our team verify this bug, could you tell me on which server you encounter this bug? Do not hesitate to share screenshots of this bug too.

Multiple people in my guild on Star Forge

tulak hord:

had 2 weeklies. changed the flashpoint, got operations and the second dissapeared.

but also the dailies are bugging af. for example heroics on hutts won't count progress,

is still 0/2 heroics. after 5 heroics it is finished.

Edited by fabsus

Hi folks,

Thanks for the different reports about the fact that you only have one Weekly PO.

Our team is currently looking into it. To help our team verify this bug, could you tell me on which server you encounter this bug? Do not hesitate to share screenshots of this bug too.

Only one Weekly PO. Star Forge server for me.

i got only 1 weekly on Levi and Tulak :(

all my chars there are low levels so yeah can be that i got ops objective and just cant see it.

but hey anyway i cant do it! im way far from 70-75 on all chars!

3 other servers are good

Edited by LadyAnnael

Hi folks,

I also only have one weekly objective, the flashpoint one. I am playing on Satele Shan. I first logged on with a low level character (Level 20ish), but logging in with a level 75 character did not make it appear. I agree with the other comments that it seems to possibly be an issue that occurs with receiving the Ops objective and potentially caused by first logging on with a character ineligible for Ops. My friend received the Ops and flashpoint objectives successfully, but they first logged in with a level 75 character.

Edited by GreyWardenMage

I have the same problem.

The ingame Support told me to take the issue to this threat, so I do.

I'm playing on Tulak.

I hope you may fix this problem as soon as possible. I want to reroll my other quest.

Kind regards

Felo

I also only have one weekly objective, the flashpoint one. I am playing on Satele Shan. I first logged on with a low level character (Level 20ish), but logging in with a level 75 character did not make it appear. I agree with the other comments that it seems to possibly be an issue that occurs with receiving the Ops objective and potentially caused by first logging on with a character ineligible for Ops. My friend received the Ops and flashpoint objectives successfully, but they first logged in with a level 75 character.

now that you are telling it i was also playing on a low level char thats below lvl 75.

and if there are a lot off other people also have done it when there was a conquest reset then we maybe have found the problem and can the developers fix it faster since there then know where to look at.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Our team deployed a fix regarding the one weekly priority objective (PO) bug this morning.

This change will not require downtime but will take a few hours to distribute across the entire game (up to 12 hours). As the rollout has already started, you will typically see the fix applied to your character after traveling between areas (with a loading screen).

If as of 10:00 PM CDT (3:00 AM UTC) you are still only seeing one PO, please report that here and we will investigate.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi folks,

Our team deployed a fix regarding the one weekly priority objective (PO) bug this morning.

This change will not require downtime but will take a few hours to distribute across the entire game (up to 12 hours). As the rollout has already started, you will typically see the fix applied to your character after traveling between areas (with a loading screen).

If as of 10:00 PM CDT (3:00 AM UTC) you are still only seeing one PO, please report that here and we will investigate.

Did this patch/fix break the GS PO daily "Defeat Ossus Insectoids"? I have an alt who part way through Ossus so thought I might as well do this daily on her. Not only can't it be tracked, none of the insectoids killed count towards it. Is this quest broken OR can do the Ossus insectoids only count for characters who have completed Ossus in it's entirety? Seems a bit silly if that's the case.

Hi folks,

have also my second weekly season mission but can you please add for the people that today get it there second weekly mission to add a reroll option to it.

Hi folks,

Two Operation weeklies the same time. Is this a bug or intentional? And we only get one reroll so if you don’t like operations, you can’t reroll one of the weeklies! Which means you may as well have just given us one weekly like this bug.

If this isn’t a bug, can you guys please change the algorithm so that it doesn’t give you two of the same type of weekly. Or better yet, give us multiple rerolls till we get a weekly we actual play. It’s not fair to force non operations people who play at hours they can’t get groups together to play operations. On top of that, if you try to pug it and have never done operations before, people kick you from the group. This is the second week in a row my wife has had that happen. She is now so over your new Galactic seasons she wants to cancel her sub and uninstall.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I did get my second weekly. The objective is to do 4 gsf missions. If I had gotten this at the beginning of the week, it would have been completed already, because I did like 6 or 7 gsf missions this week.

So that is kind of a shame, since I only do gsf for conquest and galactic seasons.

But, I am glad it is fixed anyway.