Companion Personality Customizations

chosonman

Customize how? You mean something like changing Zenith from an overly intense bitter war-scarred independence zealot to... what?

Like instead of Scurge saying "better than you deserve" after a crew skill mission, maybe make him a little more friendly... After all I did level him up to influence level 50. He could be nicer to me!

....and some of the newer companions from the cartel market and from alliance missions don't say anything. It would be nice if they talked every now and then especially when returning from a crew mission so I know what happened.

...and Arcane sounds really creepy. Can we get a customization that make him sound a little less?

...and can we make Dark Hexid sound a little less like Mary Poppins?

Edited by chosonman

Like instead of Scurge saying "better than you deserve" after a crew skill mission, maybe make him a little more friendly... After all I did level him up to influence level 50. He could be nicer to me!

Except that it's not *Affection*, but *Influence*. That doesn't mean the companion *likes* you, just that you have made an impression on he/she/it. That impression could be "what an insufferably self-righteous weakling", of course.