So, which fleet station aprtment stronghold to get first?

xmarcusprimex

We can only get one first, and then wait a few months to get enough tokens to get the second one. So which should I get first? I know they are nearly identical, recolors of each other and all. Most people skew towards playing Empire side so I expect that to be the dominate answer here.. I have mains on both factions, and play both factions equally.. so I could go either way. However, what say you forum? What do you like/ dislike about each? Edited by xmarcusprimex

Other than the 2 windows 1 overlooking the center of the space stations and the other looking into space there really is not anything special about these 2 strongholds enough for me to say I want them. I get the appeal of smaller strongholds but they botch a space station stronghold completely on this 1. Was thinking of 1 more akin to False Emperor or Jedi Knight storyline after Hoth. If you were going to do smaller stronghold would have made more sense for something like Makeb, Asylum, maybe the trees of Kasheek, Tython/Korriban/Hutta/Ord Mantel. I probably will end up with them eventually not during this season for 1 them I think I am actually going to save up my galactic seasons coins until I find something I absolutely have to have in game.

Not taking away from what others like or think about it. Just saying I may get whatever stronghold/s they release going forward before I get either of these.

We can only get one first, and then wait a few months to get enough tokens to get the second one. So which should I get first? I know they are nearly identical, recolors of each other and all. Most people skew towards playing Empire side so I expect that to be the dominate answer here.. I have mains on both factions, and play both factions equally.. so I could go either way. However, what say you forum? What do you like/ dislike about each?

I had both on the PTS. There were only a few minor differences between them, much like the Coruscant SH versus the DK SH.

Like the Coruscant and DK SHs, there is a small 'fee' to travel to the opposite faction's Fleet Apartment, so your decision may depend upon which faction you play most.

So, for me, it would be the Republic fleet apartment (first, if not only) since basically, I mostly only play my Empire characters when the Guild(s) are doing OPs, or whatever, on the Imperial side. Plus, of course, I have other neutral SHs - Tatooine being the main one.

Edited by JediQuaker

Other than the 2 windows 1 overlooking the center of the space stations and the other looking into space there really is not anything special about these 2 strongholds enough for me to say I want them. I get the appeal of smaller strongholds but they botch a space station stronghold completely on this 1. Was thinking of 1 more akin to False Emperor or Jedi Knight storyline after Hoth. If you were going to do smaller stronghold would have made more sense for something like Makeb, Asylum, maybe the trees of Kasheek, Tython/Korriban/Hutta/Ord Mantel. I probably will end up with them eventually not during this season for 1 them I think I am actually going to save up my galactic seasons coins until I find something I absolutely have to have in game.

Not taking away from what others like or think about it. Just saying I may get whatever stronghold/s they release going forward before I get either of these.

I think the small size works well considering we’re dealing with the space station instead of an entire planet like usual.

They could always add more small strongholds on the planets you listed later!

I have characters on the Empire side I wish could openly join the republic. I'm hoping like corellia they can visit my republic stronghold when I get one.

This would be great (I too have Empire characters that would switch to the Republic but just one that would switch from Republic to Empire). I know it cost 2000 credits for my Empire character to visit the Republic Carrick Station Penthouse this during the PTS (because I tried it), so maybe it will be possible in live.

I'm getting Vaiken (Empire) first because I have Empiry things I want to do with my SH, but I'd much rather be able to get them both this season. It's a pity they split them.

Agreed. I will probably just get one, at Carrick station. While DK and Coruscant are similar, there are enough differences that makes them cool, and they offer a quick way to get to the capital planet without buying the perk. with fleet, we already have a pass, one that i've maxed out cooldown from the legacy perk, so there's no real advantage beyond the novelty.

imo it reminds me a lot of the Umbaran SH, right? Special currency, rush to get it...and it's arguably the worst SH of the lot. And then BW changed it so you could just pay creds for it instead doing that awful FP 20 times. Rather than grind for it, I think I'll wait for them to offer it for credits.

imo it reminds me a lot of the Umbaran SH, right? [edit] ...and it's arguably the worst SH of the lot.

I really like my Umbaran train stronghold, so I can not agree with this point. It is very unique, and I really like the way I have decorated it. It is often one of my go-to strongholds for my characters of a more criminal and underground nature.

I really like my Umbaran train stronghold, so I can not agree with this point. It is very unique, and I really like the way I have decorated it. It is often one of my go-to strongholds for my characters of a more criminal and underground nature.

I can see that, I use it for that purpose too, I was thinking in terms of the lag many players get on it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.