The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lower the prices of everything. Yes, everything.

You have made CC much harder to get and let's be real you aren't gonna make the new GS rewards accountwide so the piddly little 4k we get from Galactic Seasons, plus extra, is going down the toilet if we want to use them on more than 1 characters. Edited by ShardTosk

Let's be real then. They have made the Galactic Seasons rewards account wide and you can unlock each piece for 10 Cartel Coins in your Collections, including the old subscriber rewards that you can buy with tokens. Which still nets you quite a lot of Cartel Coins to spend on other Cartel Market items even if you want to unlock everything. And which can be increased even further if you have other legacies on other servers and advance in the Galatic Seasons there, too. Since I put in the effort to create legacies on 4 servers, I will be able to earn up to 16k Cartel Coins in 5 months.

All in all, a pretty good deal and much more customer friendly and rewarding than the referral link scheme. Now people can actually work for their Cartel Coins.

Edited by Phazonfreak

All in all, a pretty good deal and much more customer friendly and rewarding than the referral link scheme. Now people can actually work for their Cartel Coins.

Agreed, I never used the referral system since none of my friends were interested in playing the game (lack of servers in Brazil, lack of translation to Brazilian Portuguese among other reasons) so never got any use out of the free CC there. At least with seasons I can get those CCs now.