Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Out of all the MMO's you played what graphics do you wish SWTOR were similiar to?

The_Old_Empire

Sure you can wish for something unique and you can every right to have something different and completely understand but if there was one MMO you could compare graphics what one would you like.

You have Rift, Aion, Age of Conan, Lord of the Rings, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars,DC Universe Online, hell even Runescape if you wish. But out of all the MMORPGS' that you have played which one would of you like to of seen be graphics in SWTOR?

Personally I would of liked to of had WoWish graphics and it's not because I want something similiar. It's because I felt it would of been more suitable graphics that could run on higher settings for Laptops etc. But to be honest I'm able to get Medium settings with my laptop so it's all good. I think with WoW cartoony graphics you'd be able to have great environment that still would look top notch and realistic. I could even imagine the Star Wars game having cartoony graphics for some reason.

WoW graphics in my opinion I would of liked but than again it's your choice so its up to you. What do you guys think?

Aion

Aion is the most beautiful MMO I have ever played, and one of the most beautiful game's I've ever played in general; if this game's graphics/visual/art style could match any other game's, it'd have to be Aion's

If it wasn't just MMOs, I'd have to say Skyrim, though

Edited by Shadysketchy

World of Warcraft. Their artwork is amazing. I'm not into realistic graphics as it almost always looks bad.

edit: Except equipment. I hate WoW equipment, looks gaudy and atrocious. But their environments and dungeons are amazing.

Edited by Shillen

Aion graphics or TERA (yes not out in EU but I've played it)

Current SWTOR graphics are actually quite nice on high specs. I prefer some "eyecandy" to look at. WoW might run on lower specs but I could not stand the look of it.

However really graphic wise I would have loved Blade&Soul stuff (game not out yet but there are some visual trailers)

Now thats the kind of "cartoonish" look I like but it has an asian feel which would not suit for this game.

Quit frankly, the current graphics are perfect for the game. I dont "love" it but it's perfect for the style of this game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.