The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dark Marauder’s Armor set - Helmet dye

PLEASE make it so this helmet from the PTS fully dyes. There is a dark green plating on it that stay green no matter how you dye it. I would immediately drop $30 easy on this set if the helmet could be fully black.

The rest of the armor looks amazing, please fix the helmet.

https://ibb.co/fSXCgjf

Apologies for the low quality image, the screenshot was not taken by a friend using a white and black dye.

PLEASE make it so this helmet from the PTS fully dyes. There is a dark green plating on it that stay green no matter how you dye it. I would immediately drop $30 easy on this set if the helmet could be fully black.

The rest of the armor looks amazing, please fix the helmet.

https://ibb.co/fSXCgjf

Apologies for the low quality image, the screenshot was not taken by a friend using a white and black dye.

to me it looks like the face mask part doesn't dye. Which is annoying :( They are doing this way to often.

to me it looks like the face mask part doesn't dye. Which is annoying :( They are doing this way to often.

So true and so annoying. It's bad enough that the mouth (grate?) will undoubtedly remain undyeable having the face plate be undyeable AND GREEN on a set that is entirely dark gray makes 0 sense. It could be tolerable if it was undyeable and dark gray like the rest of the set but as is a total deal breaker.

So true and so annoying. It's bad enough that the mouth (grate?) will undoubtedly remain undyeable having the face plate be undyeable AND GREEN on a set that is entirely dark gray makes 0 sense. It could be tolerable if it was undyeable and dark gray like the rest of the set but as is a total deal breaker.

I did preview it on the PTS, not dyed, but my chars hair was covering the head part, and it had a sort of winter soldier look...lol. Which was actually better than the original helmet (IMO) lol