Is the "green bar" bug fix high priority? It may cause seizures.

Saberdance

The bug I'm talking about is most notable on the landing pad in Tatooine where green overlays quickly flicker over the screen.

I had a friend (who suffers from PSE) stop by and I was showing him the game when the bug kicked in. He had to stop looking because it made him feel odd and said it might trigger a seizure.

Is this a high priority fix?

Ah I just got to tatooine last night and I had that issue. There was one place I stood where my entire screen was pretty much one bright green light. It kind of hurt my eyes. I'm glad it's not just me. Edited by Shillen

Yes, it's annoyning and sadly, it's not only present in Tatooine, but in other higher level planets as well.

Yup pretty much. It was reported during all the Beta's and a lot of ppl have it (if not everyone from a survey I did on Tatooine).

It is only 1 culpride, its a widget found in most city which has a beam of light hitting the top of it... and I suspect, that depending on placement, the light end-up on a point that is not mapped correctly and leak thru the world :(

My doctor told me to stop playing after I had a seizure and he upped my dosage. Can I sue for credits or possibly an epic speeder?

Seriously...I ignored it. I'm guessing it will be addressed soon. It's just a flicker and doesn't constantly flicker to the point you are buying cigarettes because the subliminal message told you too.

Edited by Ankido

Yup ive got it for the first time on tat.

Had read about it before and was expecting something WAY worse. It only appears on the speeder pad in anchorhead, and if I slowly turn the character it goes away.

annoying, but not as bad as I was expecting when I read about it before.