The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ahsoka Tano's White lightsabers

TyrFoge

Seriously with all the Mando hype come and gone (ok not really *quite* yet but what are we waiting for? The iron is HOT) why have we not seen Ahsoka Tano's white curved hilt saber and shoto yet? Plain blade with no effects or weird sounds please :D

Seriously with all the Mando hype come and gone (ok not really *quite* yet but what are we waiting for? The iron is HOT) why have we not seen Ahsoka Tano's white curved hilt saber and shoto yet? Plain blade with no effects or weird sounds please :D

there's some new mando stuff coming with 6.3 (another personal pack) so we might see more :)

there's some new mando stuff coming with 6.3 (another personal pack) so we might see more :)

Considering we saw them the first time in Rebels season 1 back in 2014 I'm honestly shocked we haven't seen them yet. Perhaps the design team is just making doubly sure they are perfect ;)

Considering we saw them the first time in Rebels season 1 back in 2014 I'm honestly shocked we haven't seen them yet. Perhaps the design team is just making doubly sure they are perfect ;)

(joke) Weill, given that the Rebels stuff won't happen for another three and a half thousand in-game years, ... (ekoj)

Pretty sure her white blades are both full length blades, no shoto like she wielded in TCW

Overall though, I'm rather surprised they haven't had more Ahsoka inspired stuff in this game (honestly other than the Togruta facial pattern, I can't think of any). She is a very popular character and a lot of time was spent on the visual/costume design for her over the years.

Pretty sure her white blades are both full length blades, no shoto like she wielded in TCW

They were a Saber/Shoto combo in both Rebels and the Mandalorian for sure. I think the animation was deceptive in Rebels in fairness. :)

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Ahsoka_Tano%27s_white_lightsabers

and a pretty 3D model

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/NxK201