The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Droid Customizations, Including Opposite C2 and 2V Colors

I am a big fan of Companion Customizations for Droids, and I wanted to post some suggestions here

C2-N2 and 2V-R8 opposite colors Maybe there could be a set of customizations that give C2-N2 the sliver color scheme and 2V-R8 the silver color scheme, giving them access to the colors of the opposite ship droid. Indeed Silver Protocol droids have appeared in the Star Wars movies.

Also, black protocol/assassin droids with red eyes have appeared in Star Wars comics as well, and given that the ship droids can now fight, that would make some sense to have a set of customizations too.

More M1-4X color schemes I have noticed that even though M1-4X has 3 customizations, he has essentially only two colors available for his markings: default red and customization orange. I have noticed that there have been different colors for republic trooper armors, including blue, green and white. It might be cool to see those colors as customizations for 4X, with a white customization removing his markings entirely, leaving him completely white like a snowtrooper.

More T7-O1 Customization Colors-including Purple I have mentioned this before that I really would like to see a Purple T7-O1 Customization. Some more ideas include maybe cyan, silver, orange, and white.

Some other color ideas would be to have T7 customizations based on M1-4X's available color schemes, like white-and-red and white-and-orange.

Let's face it-People like having different-colored astromech droids!

Some ideas to thing about.