Trouble Keeping Corso Alive

Bawheidbob

Hi All

Just wondering if other folks are having a hard time keeping their companion alive. For me when fighting an elite or around the same level (i am 31) he will almost certainly die - I wont usually die but he will. Also if i ever forget to recuperate him after a semi big battle we have both had it.

Just wondering if others have advice or thoughts on the matter, is it just a case where i should just get used to popping recuperate after every fight and just take it when he dies as long as i am alive.

Just seems wrong him falling over all the time.

Go to the GTN and completely upgrade his armor. Give him a bunch more endurance to try to help him outlast the elites you are fighting. It's ok if he dies, but you need to make sure he dies when the enemy is near death so you can finish him off before the enemy finishes you.

Go to the GTN and completely upgrade his armor. Give him a bunch more endurance to try to help him outlast the elites you are fighting. It's ok if he dies, but you need to make sure he dies when the enemy is near death so you can finish him off before the enemy finishes you.

Pretty much this. I had problems with Corso dying a lot when I was relying on the armor you get from quests for him. After I went to the GTN and loaded him up with blues/purples, he almost never dies.

Now if only I could turn his hat off. He looks ridiculous with that stormtrooper helmet on. Thank goodness he takes it off for conversations.

Mod armor and cybertech work well for this can't stress it enough Corso uses aim upgrades use commendations to get barrels for weapons and enhancements for weapons and armor. Still using the same gun I got him using commendations that is until I got his Torchy back now I just need to get another A-300 so I have a matched set.

Gear him with good defensive armor, similiar to what a Vanguard tank would use. You will notice the difference.

I did this with Bowdaar, quite the change in survivability. Though I used Jedi Guardian tank armor for Bowdaar.

Edited by Junostorm

Hi All

Just wondering if other folks are having a hard time keeping their companion alive. For me when fighting an elite or around the same level (i am 31) he will almost certainly die - I wont usually die but he will. Also if i ever forget to recuperate him after a semi big battle we have both had it.

Just wondering if others have advice or thoughts on the matter, is it just a case where i should just get used to popping recuperate after every fight and just take it when he dies as long as i am alive.

Just seems wrong him falling over all the time.

I think Ivan Drago said it best, "If he dies, he dies." Just hope he takes some of them, or a lot of their health, with him. You can always revive him, and he often seems grateful when you do.