The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Revan Reborn armor - Dye Fully

The unfortunate part about the game is that there are very few no nonsense cloaked armors that aren’t either really baggy or have two giant Dorito pauldrons, doesn’t dye properly like the overwatch one that’s super shiny, or DOESN’T DYE AT ALL!

I would like to see the Revan Reborn chest piece able to be fully dyed, i.e. the golden chest piece and silver/red shoulder pads to be dyed as well. This is a very cool piece and as much as I would love to wear it, I don’t want to sit here and look identical to Revan. If I put black/black on it, the entire chest piece should be made black in my opinion and please not a shade of brown like what happened in the Jedi Knight Revan chest piece.

I would also like to see more simple tight but cloaked pieces in the game that doesn’t have something crazy going on. Something similar to Kylo Ren’s cloak in episode 7. I think you guys would make a ton of money on it! Please reply to this forums post if you guys agree!

The unfortunate part about the game is that there are very few no nonsense cloaked armors that aren’t either really baggy or have two giant Dorito pauldrons, doesn’t dye properly like the overwatch one that’s super shiny, or DOESN’T DYE AT ALL!

I would like to see the Revan Reborn chest piece able to be fully dyed, i.e. the golden chest piece and silver/red shoulder pads to be dyed as well. This is a very cool piece and as much as I would love to wear it, I don’t want to sit here and look identical to Revan. If I put black/black on it, the entire chest piece should be made black in my opinion and please not a shade of brown like what happened in the Jedi Knight Revan chest piece.

I would also like to see more simple tight but cloaked pieces in the game that doesn’t have something crazy going on. Something similar to Kylo Ren’s cloak in episode 7. I think you guys would make a ton of money on it! Please reply to this forums post if you guys agree!

+1 Signed. It's unfortunate that some armors pieces won't match the dyes put in them.