The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Blaster Pistol: Two Fingers Revenge with holster and black nebula/aikon sound

Title Says it all.

I am having a hard time finding the right blaster pistol, hence this thread. Black nebula was nearly perfect, except for the screen animation. When dual wielding, it looks... odd.

My ideal one goes like this:

• How it looks: Revolver style with scope, ideally with the "Two Fingers revenge" paint job, with a 2021 graphic refresh. But anything close to "Black nebula heavy blaster" will do... AND A HOLSTER.
    By 2021 refresh, some of the items in CM look outstanding with 4k level of detail, like Tau idars armor, or Jedi Knight Revan armor. Or Causality.
  • How it sounds: Equivalent to Black nebula, or "R30017 Aikion Blaster". Love that deep sound
  • Additions: As said before, Holster at-least. Adding to that, any cool animations equivalent to whats on DT-11 would be awesome.

JUST PLEASE, NO OVER THE TOP SCREENS LIKE ON BLACK NEBULA.

I would literally dump my wallet for this.

Bioware pls.

Edit: also, make it dual wieldable. In my mind thats a given, but I.T. has taught me to never assume.

Edited by fortypilots
syntax, spelling mistakes, bulletpoints

My ideal one goes like this:

*How it looks*: Revolver style with scope, ideally with the "Two Fingers revenge" paint job. But anything close to "Black nebula heavy blaster" will do... AND A HOLSTER

Be careful what you wish for, because you might get it. At the moment, all weapons that include a holster or scabbard or other doo-hickey into which you stow your weapon have a variety of weird behaviour.

Example: the Ancient Force-imbued Blade is a nice back-carry Vibrosword (Force-user lightsabre substitute) that comes with a microscabbard that is supposed to remain on your back when you draw the weapon. Look at these two pictures of my character carrying it on her back:

** Here she is, standing with the weapon stowed and the scabbard on the ground following her around like a bizarre mouse. https://i.imgur.com/80iRNMG.jpg (Look where the red arrow points.)

** Here she is landing her taxi (somewhere on Nar Shaddaa, I believe) with the scabbard flying along under the taxi, where the red circle is. https://i.imgur.com/ZXxuJmf.jpg

What do you guys think? ill bump this every so often

Be careful with this, since making content-free posts just to bump threads is against the forum's Rules of Conduct.

Edit: also, make it dual wieldable. In my mind thats a given, but I.T. has taught me to never assume.

All Cartel Market blaster pistols and single-blade lightsabres (that are not pikes) are dual-wield compatible.

Example: the Ancient Force-imbued Blade is a nice back-carry Vibrosword (Force-user lightsabre substitute) that comes with a microscabbard that is supposed to remain on your back when you draw the weapon. Look at these two pictures of my character carrying it on her back:

** Here she is, standing with the weapon stowed and the scabbard on the ground following her around like a bizarre mouse. https://i.imgur.com/80iRNMG.jpg (Look where the red arrow points.)

** Here she is landing her taxi (somewhere on Nar Shaddaa, I believe) with the scabbard flying along under the taxi, where the red circle is. https://i.imgur.com/ZXxuJmf.jpg

huh, interesting. though I wouldnt let that dissuade me for requesting this. The holster glitches hopefully could and should be resolved, which seems like more of an active animation bug that will most likely be patched in the future

Be careful with this, since making content-free posts just to bump threads is against the forum's Rules of Conduct.

Noted.

All Cartel Market blaster pistols and single-blade lightsabres (that are not pikes) are dual-wield compatible.

I figured, but I always wanted to specify since some of the ones I was looking at were either only off-hand or main, hence the specification

• 2 weeks later...
huh, interesting. though I wouldnt let that dissuade me for requesting this. The holster glitches hopefully could and should be resolved, which seems like more of an active animation bug that will most likely be patched in the future

Hopefully, but we've been waiting a while, and in the meantime, they keep releasing stuff, even though they know it can glitch.