The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Clandestine Officer's Armor Set?

Can we get a flash sale or get it brought back to cartel market please?

it was on a flash sale recently :( So I doubt we'll see it again, for a long time. Not sure when it was on the CM last, but I 'Think' it's been a good while, so you could be lucky, and it might be due a return soon.

it was on a flash sale recently :( So I doubt we'll see it again, for a long time. Not sure when it was on the CM last, but I 'Think' it's been a good while, so you could be lucky, and it might be due a return soon.

that sucks i wish people would buy it to resell all there is to buy for a while now is the boots on gtn

You cannot use that armour if your a sith or jedi,

Its valid for only true Imperial Agents, who defends the empire against both sith and jedi.

nah, I've it on republic toons, especially companions that are anti imp, seems like a fitting punishment ...lol

nah, I've it on republic toons, especially companions that are anti imp, seems like a fitting punishment ...lol

I enjoyed killing your fellow teammates in chapter 2-3 aka saber,hunter and that piece a crap Ardun Kothe, he begged for mercy and talked about some random jedi nonsense, two LARGE turrets behind him made him a nice little corpse.

No one and I mean NO ONE can brainwash me and my beautiful Watcher Two.