Companion Armor Cutscene Bug

Hunterr

I've noticed when having talks with companions on the ship that have looted or crafted armor pieces on that it reverts to the empire variant look. Also if you have them color matched to a chest piece that isn't dyed or only uses a prim/sec color all other pieces default to their normal colors in the cutscenes

I've noticed when having talks with companions on the ship that have looted or crafted armor pieces on that it reverts to the empire variant look.

I would have said "switches" rather than "reverts", not least because "reverts" implies that the Empire version is somehow the definitive one, but also because it historically switched the other way on companions of Impside characters. (You put Sithy clothes on DS Jaesa, then you go in a cut-scene and she looks like a Jedi again.)

And it's a long-standing (and never properly fixed) bug.

Also if you have them color matched to a chest piece that isn't dyed or only uses a prim/sec color all other pieces default to their normal colors in the cutscenes

Yeah, that's another long-standing thing that happens, as I understand what's been said, because companion gear works differently to player gear. (Long story)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...