Ability to gift EXP points to lower level players

Brytuhd

Some of us really like to engage in roleplaying involving the game's mechanics, one i think would be really cool is gift experience points with another player. Imagine a Jedi Master training their padawan or anything else really. For example, someone being able to share experience with someone of a lower level, having their experience reduced. The experience taken and the experience given could even be scaled or a percentage could be lost forever so it would not be something that people would abuse often.

Tell me what you think

I think sharing "experience" as you describe it in form of roleplaying should remain purely in the realms of roleplaying and not interfere with actual game mechanics. It would just be a recipe for disaster and probably lead to an entirely new string of exploits that the devs have to chase after. Edited by Phazonfreak

I think sharing "experience" as you describe it in form of roleplaying should remain purely in the realms of roleplaying and not interfere with actual game mechanics. It would just be a recipe for disaster and probably lead to an entirely new string of exploits that the devs have to chase after.

Yeah, i guess you're right

Some of us really like to engage in roleplaying involving the game's mechanics, one i think would be really cool is gift experience points with another player. Imagine a Jedi Master training their padawan or anything else really. For example, someone being able to share experience with someone of a lower level, having their experience reduced. The experience taken and the experience given could even be scaled or a percentage could be lost forever so it would not be something that people would abuse often.

Tell me what you think

There's a set bonus called Entertainer, it's supposed to boost XP gain nearby allies.

(2) +2% Endurance

(4) Entering combat improves nearby allies, increasing their Mastery, Endurance, and rate of Experience Point gain. This effect is removed when combat ends.

Haven't tested it and not sure if it's really worth anything, but I think that's the closest to what you're looking for.

There's a set bonus called Entertainer, it's supposed to boost XP gain nearby allies.

(2) +2% Endurance

(4) Entering combat improves nearby allies, increasing their Mastery, Endurance, and rate of Experience Point gain. This effect is removed when combat ends.

Haven't tested it and not sure if it's really worth anything, but I think that's the closest to what you're looking for.

Thanks man, gotta check it out