Returnung player, problem with validation

Pheffy

Hi everyone, returning player, I seem to be having a problem with validation not accepting or recognize my email address. I have updated my account details, but this has had no affect.

Thank you for any help that you guys can give.

Hi everyone, returning player, I seem to be having a problem with validation not accepting or recognize my email address. I have updated my account details, but this has had no affect.

Thank you for any help that you guys can give.

Please write a ticket or contact customer support, they have been most helpful in the past and even helped me remember which email i had tied onto my account, when i thought the problem was with the password. Problem resolved instantly over a phone call with an assistant with a lovely voice and admirable dedication.

Best regards.

Please write a ticket or contact customer support, they have been most helpful in the past and even helped me remember which email i had tied onto my account, when i thought the problem was with the password. Problem resolved instantly over a phone call with an assistant with a lovely voice and admirable dedication.

Best regards.

As Brytuhd says, ring if possible, as they can talk you through it while on the phone, if for some reason you can't. Mail them rather than using the ticket system, as they are usually better. support@swtor.com