An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

Amonkiratainted

Just started to get this error message today when I try to purchase cartel coins.

Credit card info is up to date.

I also get "error code 10" and "error code 9" when trying to buy through ingame.

Again, credit card is up to date and bank is not "holding anything".

Edited by Amonkiratainted

• Dev Post
Just started to get this error message today when I try to purchase cartel coins.

Credit card info is up to date.

I also get "error code 10" and "error code 9" when trying to buy through ingame.

Again, credit card is up to date and bank is not "holding anything".

Hi Amonkiratainted,

Did you try to change your browser and reset your EA password? Those troubleshooting steps helped a few players with a similar issue. Here is our article on how to reset your EA password: SW:TOR - Credentials are incorrect error.

If nothing works, contact our support team by phone. One of our agents would be able to help you verify your account: How to contact Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ (SW:TOR) support.

Hi Amonkiratainted,

Did you try to change your browser and reset your EA password? Those troubleshooting steps helped a few players with a similar issue. Here is our article on how to reset your EA password: SW:TOR - Credentials are incorrect error.

If nothing works, contact our support team by phone. One of our agents would be able to help you verify your account: How to contact Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ (SW:TOR) support.

I am not sure how much good calling customer service with this issue will do. I had this issue, called customer support, who then tried to tell me it was my bank. I called my bank and was informed that they weren't even seeing a charge coming through from SWTOR. I called back and after a protracted discussion was advised to take the credit card that I had used for over four years to successfully renew my subscription, and move it to Paypal. I found this solution ridiculous since the card had worked just fine prior to the launch of 6.2 and obviously something had happened on SWTOR's end. If this is the kind of solution we can expect from customer service, it seems a waste of time to bother calling them. The card, btw, worked just fine on other sites, bought some cartel coins from Amazon, and after moving the card to Paypal, my subscription renewed just fine. This issue was not on my end.

Hi Amonkiratainted,

I tried doing what you suggested, but the problem still exist.

I have written a ticked ingame, since calling the support will be quite expensive (foreign call) :/