Veteran Ranger Set *Bug*

I_LUV_CHICKN

I've recently been testing out parsing and utilizing in operations the more underused Veteran Ranger Set for Tactics Vanguard, and noticed for their Heroic Utility 'Guard Cannon', which gives 3% healing for every rocket shot, not working for the additional rockets that are fired from this Set Bonus's 75% chance for every rocket you can fire with a total of (7) rockets. I don't see this as something game breaking, as other classes have not only self cleanses and defensives that heal them right back up to full HP, if not near full then. This Set Bonus has proven to introduce an interesting playstyle that differs from the meta Meteor Brawler, and I believe if this is fixed, would offer even more versatility with added survivability.

With the variable in percentages, you are guaranteed at least 11-14 rockets most of the time with this set bonus. and on the lower spectrum with 11 rockets and 3% healing, if it was working, you'd receive 33% healing, with the highest amount being 42% healing, not to mention the passive, every 10s autocannon rockets when your rockets goes on for 60s, while shoulder cannon is on CD.

I don't play Powertech with this spec on Imp side, So I can't confirm on that side, but I've been told it does work otherwise on their end. Perhaps anyone can confirm here?

• 2 weeks later...
Can't confirm this myself, because I don't have the set yet, but I've seen dudes from Theorycrafters discord were complaining about the same issue. Seems like PT's get the self-heals and VG's don't and I really hope that it is working as intended for Powertechs and not for VG's.

• 3 weeks later...
Can't confirm this myself, because I don't have the set yet, but I've seen dudes from Theorycrafters discord were complaining about the same issue. Seems like PT's get the self-heals and VG's don't and I really hope that it is working as intended for Powertechs and not for VG's.

looks like it's fixed in today's patch.