The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New armour, weapon bundle and crystal suggestions

I hope at some point we get platinum armours and new items, on my immediate wishlist is.

A platinum rarity Vitiate inspired armour set based on his appearance in Echoes of Oblivion with a new animated mask. Basically an updated form of his masked appearance in the Jedi Knight class story.

A Kylo Ren inspired armour and a newer unstable crossguard lightsaber. The cracks in the mask can be cc to your colour crystal.

A Rakatan Forcesaber and Force Hound armour from the Dawn of the Jedi comics.

A Darksaber.

A black core colour crystal with a white outline, a wine red/burgundy colour crystal and an aqua colour crystal

An energy bayonet tuning

A runic tuning that syncs to your colour crystal

A lightsaber based on Stellan Gios' crossguard lightsaber

Exar Kun's lightsaber

A protosaber

A new Revan armour set that's closer to his hasbro action figure form, I like the current one, but it's too similar to cheaper base game sets and doesn't have his cape.

An armour set and weapon bundle based on Warb Null

A Sith Stalker inspired armour set

A Dread Master inspired armour set

An Aloysius Kallig inspired armour set with a new version of Kallig's Lightsaber

A platinum rarity Revanite themed armour set

And lastly, and this is obscure, the Soulsaber

Edited by LordDarthTrayus

• 2 weeks later...

A Darksaber.

A black core colour crystal with a white outline, a wine red/burgundy colour crystal and an aqua colour crystal

An energy bayonet tuning

A runic tuning that syncs to your colour crystal

So many great ideas, here!!

I have a tuning that turns my weapon, sort of, holo (if that makes sense at all), can't remember what it's called ATM, but it's my FAVE! It matches the color of each weapon's crystal! Swoon*

Though I'm still waiting to find a modifiable sniper rifle in which I can drop that tuning :) (Also can't remember if I have blaster pistols that can accommodate that particular tuning, either.)

I'm all for deepening the customization capabilities of this eternally awesome game! :jawa_biggrin:

• 1 month later...
How many curved hilt lightsabers are currently in this game?

At least the ones listed on this page:

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/category/similarity/similarity-weapons/lightsaber-weapons/lssl03/

Of note: "Lord Kallig's Scorching Lightsaber" is a class mission reward for Sorcerers or Assassins just before the end of Chapter 1 of the class story. It binds to legacy so you can trade it around, and it is moddable.

(You can, therefore, generate a supply of them that is bounded only by your tolerance for replaying the first chapter of the class story.)