Gungan companion (and achievements)

ruffolofi

SWTOR is a great Star Wars game but I think we can all agree there's something missing: a gungan companion! So in honor of the 10th anniversary I suggest bringing to the game a free gungan companion for all players. To honor the legacy of the great Jar Jar Binks our gungan companions should ideally be the "love to hate" kind of a guy. A mixture of Koth Vortena, Gus Tuno and Sera from Dragon Age would be the ideal blend to make this guy memorable. He should have his own companion conversations (like Treek and HK-51) and perhaps even a special recruitment mission and few appearances in future story content.

To make sure all players would get to enjoy this new companion I would also add some special achievements to him. Here are some examples:

- kill 1 million NPC's with gungan companion as active companion (unlocks purple twilek skin for account)

- play every single heroic mission in the game with gungan companion as active companion (unlocks zabrak body tattoos for account)

- etc!

Edited by ruffolofi

You forgot that this companions says a random line from Episode 1 EVERYTIME you kill a mob.

And its on FULL volume.

And on Tatooine he won´t shut up about sand.

Oooh! Nice. :cool:

More suggestions to make this guy THE ULTIMATE SIDEKICK in this game are all welcome!

Oooh! Nice. :cool:

More suggestions to make this guy THE ULTIMATE SIDEKICK in this game are all welcome!

I´m always happy to help.

Maybe add a podracing minigame to his recruiting mission?

You have to win 200 races (Jar Jar is the commentator) and you get him.

Also it takes 20 minutes to complete a race.

Edited by Ahwassa

I´m always happy to help.

Maybe add a podracing minigame to his recruiting mission?

You have to win 200 races (Jar Jar is the commentator) and you get him.

Also it takes 20 minutes to complete a race.

All the races should happen in Tatooine.

And his recruitment mission should be the first part of the next story arc just so that people don't miss it!!

• 1 year later...