The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

QOL issues you would like to see Bioware address

EllieAnne

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remove the weird lighting/color render in the character creation screen so that I can see my character's true color (heh) when I create them.

Maybe allow different lighting presets or different in-game render options ? Like maybe one where you're somewhere on Tatooine during the day, another on Coruscant, another in Taris during the night... Stuff like that, this would enable multiples lighting and environment to be tested, to make everyone happy.

Maybe allow different lighting presets or different in-game render options ? Like maybe one where you're somewhere on Tatooine during the day, another on Coruscant, another in Taris during the night... Stuff like that, this would enable multiples lighting and environment to be tested, to make everyone happy.

The simplest fix is usually the best, cheapest and least buggy. Which would be to have neutral lighting in the character customisation screens.

The simplest fix is usually the best, cheapest and least buggy. Which would be to have neutral lighting in the character customisation screens.

Yes, it should be an easy fix and we can all know what shade of swamp our nautulan character is supposed to be (this species give me the most trouble in the character creation menu due to the color render)

I know, but I wanted to propose something that would be neat, and above the usual simple band-aid we get each time BW implements a fix. :(

Still it's a good idea. But it inspired me to be fancy. :rak_03:

i'd like to see them address the companions not lip synching when you right click them. this is after kotfe/kotee expansions it's really noticed. it's immersion breaking for me. some of the companions work as they should, while others (raina temple for instance) no lip movement while speaking after i right click on her. Is there any plans on fixing this, or do the devs not really give a damn?

Quality of life.

Nerf crafting inventor objective. Since this is easily macroed which people do.

Also find and punish macro users

Fix the 50-100 people that are logged into zakuul for 24 hours a day that are under the map.

Make 300 augments more easily obtainable

Make the legacy bank and mail droids have 0 cd rate

Have actual worthwhile rewards for log in. Cuz their literally worthless.