The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Life Day Wall decorations

AFadedMemory

I'm trying to make a room that's pretty much all ice, however I'm not seeing any snow/ice related wall decoration. Can you add a frozen waterfall or snow covered wall foliage?

I would love to see that sort of deco, a full ice wall wall would be cool too. Just like the other walls,

I would love to see that sort of deco, a full ice wall wall would be cool too. Just like the other walls,

I'm assuming you mean a wall segment like to ones you buy from the rishi style droid vendor. that would be interesting. It would be a cool, pun not original intended but now it is ha ha, divider for a resort pool/hot tub area. If it's somewhat translucent.

I'm assuming you mean a wall segment like to ones you buy from the rishi style droid vendor. that would be interesting. It would be a cool, pun not original intended but now it is ha ha, divider for a resort pool/hot tub area. If it's somewhat translucent.

Would like both types, the stand alone ones, and ones you can have on the walls, but make them full length, would be great to turn some rooms or s/h in to am ice palace

Icicle wall decorations in various sizes would be amazing! It would certainly work well on Alderaan.

Add in some wreaths, strings of blinking lights, and wall art with Life Day scenes, and I'd jump for joy.

How about a mantlepiece with decorations? A shelf with gifts? Clusters of silver snowflakes?

Even an Info Screen: Life Day decoration (similar to the Tatooine and Dromund Kaas models) would be amazing.

• Like 1

Icicle wall decorations in various sizes would be amazing! It would certainly work well on Alderaan.

Add in some wreaths, strings of blinking lights, and wall art with Life Day scenes, and I'd jump for joy.

How about a mantlepiece with decorations? A shelf with gifts? Clusters of silver snowflakes?

Even an Info Screen: Life Day decoration (similar to the Tatooine and Dromund Kaas models) would be amazing.

ohh, my cartel coins are burning a hole in my pocket for this... :D:D:D:D

I wish they had more info screens!

• 2 months later...
I've taken all my Life Day cold/frozen decos and 'air conditioned' my Balcony on my Tatooine SH (Darth Malgus server)

:D

It's perfect :jawa_wink:

I just wish the snow blower filled up a bigger area, it's seems a very small amount, like something bought from wish...lol

It would be great if you could cover a larger area, maybe even having a toggle that could change the size of the area :)

• 1 year later...

Doing a bit of necro post, ingame, in the deco list, there is "Life Day wreath" and "Life Day lights garland", two wall decorations. Why are those not available ? Do anyone has already dropped them during Life Day Event ?

Would be so nice to get those decorations...

• Like 1

I'm especially in need of Small wall hook decorations.

I'd love to see lights, wreaths, and other wall decorations, as long as they aren't too crazy-blinky and don't make terrible noises (re: holo signs).

In addition, I'd love more ice and snow formations that fit in small and medium narrow hooks.  Surely there are some assets from Hoth and Ilum that could be used.

Could we also have some snow-covered trees from worlds with snow, Alderaan etc?

Edited by Xina_LA
  • Like 1