Echoes of Oblivion Dialogue/Subtitle mismatch

LtGeneralGezlin

I'm playing through Echoes of Oblivion as a Smuggler, so I don't know if this is the same for other characters, but I will update it when I play the story with my Sith Warrior. The bug report is in the spoiler tag below:

During the cutscene in the Medical Deck between the Scions, the player and their companions, and the Servents, the first dialogue options seem to be bugged. If you choose option 1: "The Scions are right", it plays the dialogue audio for option 2 "The People of Zakuul never saw their emperor for what he really was", if you choose option 2: "The Hand is right." It plays the dialogue for option 3 "You were all puppets. The man you're so obsessed with never cared about any of you", and if you choose option 3 "All of you were deceived", it will play the dialogue from option 1: "The Sith were a means to an end. That's all."

Now, I know some people might not play the story with a smuggler, but I do, and I just thought I'd report this bug anyways.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.