New Logout Menu Suggestion

go_rogue

Please move the Enable Tutorial button to the very bottom but before Cancel. Having it above Quit Game has caused me and other to almost quit (or actually quit) instead of log out of the toon we're on. Nice having that there for those that disabled tutorials but want it re-enabled, but annoying in its present location.

What I dislike, is when I hit 'T' for Tutorial, often it displays BLANK with nothing inside. Wish they'd get rid of the T hotkey for Tutorials, or FIX it.

Currently, the ONLY way to get Tutorials to work properly, is using the ESC then selecting it from menu. Then both the Tutorials and the INDEX work fine, so not sure why the Tutorial 'HOTKEY' doesn't work...

Though I've never had a problem with the location on the ESC bar, since QUIT and Logoff are listed first. Realize for me however, the order is listed as follows:

• ■ Quit Game
    ■ Logout
    ■ Tutorials
    ■ Preferences
    ■ Interface Editor
    ■ Cancel

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar.

Please move the Enable Tutorial button to the very bottom but before Cancel. Having it above Quit Game has caused me and other to almost quit (or actually quit) instead of log out of the toon we're on. Nice having that there for those that disabled tutorials but want it re-enabled, but annoying in its present location.

Um, doesn't it ask "sure you want to quit" before actually quitting? 🤔