The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please Release Life Day Decos Now

Xina_LA

Please don't wait until Life Day to release the decorations in the Cartel Market.

Many of us want to schedule online celebrations with friends, but the last weeks of December are always booked by real life family.

Help us get our strongholds and flagships ready now.

Please add the Model Umbaran Train, Life Day Fireplace, Festive Tauntaun, etc. to the market.

Thanks!

Edited by Xina_LA

Life Day starts in-game on December 15, even though it's November 17 in the real world.

I know that was debated last year, but look at the date of this year's Star Wars Holiday Special.

Most people have already had their friend holiday parties by December 15th, so as not to conflict with family gatherings.

They did finally put decoration bundles in the Cartel Market. Sadly, it's mostly bundles and few individual items, so I can't afford the decos I was hoping for.

Edited by Xina_LA

Life Day starts in-game on December 15, even though it's November 17 in the real world.

I know that was debated last year, but look at the date of this year's Star Wars Holiday Special.

Most people have already had their friend holiday parties by December 15th, so as not to conflict with family gatherings.

They did finally put decoration bundles in the Cartel Market. Sadly, it's mostly bundles and few individual items, so I can't afford the decos I was hoping for.

It surprised me they didn't release more individual ones. I know they were trying to push the bundles on people. But they'd probably sell more individually, as people would then pick and choose what they wanted.