Swoop rally - races failing for no reason

Pricia

I just had to run the same race three times to win... even though I hit the objectives each time. It seems to happen on Tatooine the most but it's happened with every type of race so far.

Did you go through all the 'ribbons' too. It can be easy to miss some, especially on tat. I've done it myself on occasions

Did you go through all the 'ribbons' too. It can be easy to miss some, especially on tat. I've done it myself on occasions

Thanks for that - I was having the same issues, and for whatever reason (*) I failed to make the connection that I might have missed these ribbons.

* I'm going with idiocy as a likely candidate :D

Thanks for that - I was having the same issues, and for whatever reason (*) I failed to make the connection that I might have missed these ribbons.

* I'm going with idiocy as a likely candidate :D

It's not necessary to get every single one on Tatooine. Around 80% are enough to finish.

Also likely to miss one of the jumps, either because you missed it or because the game didn't reconise the jump...

Final Edit: Don't use any speedboost on the sandcrawler, the jump on top of it doesn't activate if you do.

Edited by CarlGustaf