Hey healing/Lightning Sorcs, jumping won't increase your dps or healing.

NogueiraA

Yeah i do see this often.

What I think when I see this is that its the young people playing the game. When you are young your actions are reflexes are much faster than in case of us "old guys" so you tend to have nothing to do while using your abilities so you need to do extra stuff to satisfy your needs. So as weird as it may sound, for some the battle system is just too slow.

Yeah i do see this often.

What I think when I see this is that its the young people playing the game. When you are young your actions are reflexes are much faster than in case of us "old guys" so you tend to have nothing to do while using your abilities so you need to do extra stuff to satisfy your needs. So as weird as it may sound, for some the battle system is just too slow.

Are you suggesting they have OCD?

I wonder if they realise it doesn’t reduce the damage they take, but can reduce their damage out put ;)

Are you suggesting they have OCD?

I wonder if they realise it doesn’t reduce the damage they take, but can reduce their damage out put ;)

I think what he meant to say is that young people can press buttons faster and follow the gcd better than old people.

Being a stupid kangaroo doing bunny hop every second won't do shi!@#$ for your dps or healing!

Every match I see a jumpy sorc I stop everything and focus the kangaroo down :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Stop jumping :) :) :):D :D :D

In certain situations being knocked back while in the air causes you to go up instead of out. Also jumping can cause you to not be LOSed in certain areas (civil war mid, huttball/orbital station ramps for example)

In certain situations being knocked back while in the air causes you to go up instead of out. Also jumping can cause you to not be LOSed in certain areas (civil war mid, huttball/orbital station ramps for example)

Exactly, there are some situations where you can jump and cast instant abilities where you otherwise wouldn't be able to because of los. As long as you're only jumping when using instant stuff, it's not really a problem. Obviously if you're too bsuy jumping that you're not hard casting stuff, that's a problem.

Everyone jumps to avoid LOS and other strategies, what you're saying it's not new.

I'm not talking about these certain situations, you know what i'm talking about, the Sorcs jumping for literally no reason other than just being a kangaroo.

No, don't stop jumping. If you have the energy why not? There are negatives and positives, anything requiring you to stand still can't be cast.

While the positives are that you can jump over certain abilities, literally.

Overload.

*Sometimes sent straight upward from AoE Knocks*

There are others also, but those have a larger radius so it happens less often.