Can we get an up-to-date BW/EA statement on macros?

Blood_Silver

Yet again you are assuming a lot of sht about me and being very and I mean VERY defensive....

I never once accused anyone...I said crafting is exploitable for cq and I wanted a statement from ea that they r doing something about it....this is my statement....yet you assume that I fully support the ideals of GM in the guild that I have spent now only 2 weeks in and created this thread just to attack the top guild ?....does that make any sense to you? You do realise a crafting nerf would affect any guild? Not only my guild nor only your guild.....most of the cq pts are coming from crafting after all....for no reason at all....it isnt the hardest thing to do in game and definitely not the most demanding one...so why does it reward so much?

IDC about cheating, use of macros or one-upping other conquest guilds. It's completely irrelevant to me and I don't understand why it's relevant to any other player. The only thing in this thread that does matter to me is

I cracked the case!

This entire thread is actually about promoting the use of ellipses.

<<sips martini>>

:csw_jabba:

Dasty

Exactly. OP has been contaminated by excessive use of ellipses and it doesn't matter what he's arguing about, he's wrong.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.