Reg PVP Early Leave Penalty

mcopel

As of this week, if a player leaves a warzone, they are penalized with a 13 minute or so lock out before they are allowed to queue again. This works the same way as the other grp finder activities. It is fine if people are penalized for leaving a wz, but like other grp activities, we should be able to filter out what maps we do or do not want to participate in. In the grp finder operation, and fp activities we can pick and choose what we want to queue for. If you are going to put the same stipulation on pvp, you should also offer the same opportunity to filter what maps a player wants to participate in. Yes, I know this will drastically reduce participation in certain maps, but that might shed a light on what maps people are enjoying.

The pvp forums have multiple threads about this. If you pop over you'll be able to add your support, There has been talk that, they said they were going to add the option to choose pvp maps. But not sure if it's true, or just someone stirring up. I didn't see the stream. Edited by DarkTergon

As of this week, if a player leaves a warzone, they are penalized with a 13 minute or so lock out before they are allowed to queue again. This works the same way as the other grp finder activities. It is fine if people are penalized for leaving a wz, but like other grp activities, we should be able to filter out what maps we do or do not want to participate in. In the grp finder operation, and fp activities we can pick and choose what we want to queue for. If you are going to put the same stipulation on pvp, you should also offer the same opportunity to filter what maps a player wants to participate in. Yes, I know this will drastically reduce participation in certain maps, but that might shed a light on what maps people are enjoying.

OK, but what if the reason people leave matches isn't the *map*? Will there be a filter for "no matches where everyone jumps on me five-on-one every time I come out of the spawn zone"?

The pvp forums have multiple threads about this. If you pop over you'll be able to add your support, There has been talk that, they said they were going to add the option to choose pvp maps. But not sure if it's true, or just someone stirring up. I didn't see the stream.

Ok thank you! I thought this was the area to put suggestions so that is why I posted it here.

if i could filter out the 4vs4 arena and crapball plus OPG awesome sign me up

cause pve has the options to filter out what i wanna que for therefore PVP should do the same! and if that means that crapball and 4v4 and opg never pops again fine by me a very tiny minority likes it but the minority should never be the focus always the majority

give players the option what maps they wanna que for!!!!!!