How to become good at PVP? [New at MMO's]

_Admiral

Well as a non-tank or healer it really helps to have a healer with you, or a good "get away" so you don't die. Just make sure everything is keybound, including defensive cds, etc. Try to play objectively, don't just play for topping damage, but a lot of times those two coincide if you're geared and play properly.

No. Keybinds will help. There isn't any room to doubt that. =P By the time it takes you to recognize something and react by simply moving a finger from muscle memory, you only would've started moving your mouse as a clicker.

That being said, the reaction time for keybinds makes a great difference in PvP. It's honestly very easy to tell when you're fighting against somebody that is either:

a) A clicker

b) A keyboard turner

And I dunno if keybinding will help much, Im a pretty fast clicker

No, you're not.

Keybind, get used to keybinds, watch how much better you are.

Edit: keyboard turning is what clickers do, they use the keys to turn their character, rather than their mouse. Keyboard turning alone can lose you almost every 1vs1.

Edited by xArionx

Simple, role the most easy mode classes possible and faceroll the abilities that make people dead almost instantly, this includes Trooper, Bounty Hunter and Operative - take your pick and enjoy passing the classes imbalance off as personal skill. Edited by crazybrandonian

By holding in the right mouse button and generally following your opponent with the mouse in that manner. You still move the same way around them but at the same time you're moving you hit your different binds.

Also to elaborate on the circling, one of the reasons of doing that is because if they have to face you to target you. Circle around and keep behind them solves makes the fight that much easier for you.

I think that's how to phrase it. Dunno, I'm not too good at explaining things.