Can't create Legacy

Nichaus_dark

Unless it has changed, if I remember correctly you need to be at least level 10 and have completed your starter world.

• Tython for Jedi
  • Ord Mantell for Smugglers and Troopers
  • Korriban for Sith
  • Hutta for Bounty Hunters and Imperial Agents

A few days ago i renamed my legacy, i had to try many times before it took, it seems like you don't get error messages for everything that can be wrong with the legacy name, it might just be that the format of the legacy name you chose is "wrong" and that it just ends the process without an error message.

A few days ago i renamed my legacy, i had to try many times before it took, it seems like you don't get error messages for everything that can be wrong with the legacy name, it might just be that the format of the legacy name you chose is "wrong" and that it just ends the process without an error message.

Oh, yes, this as well. I recently (when testing 6.0, so a few months ago) had to make a new legacy for the PTS and ran into this problem. Your legacy name can have a hyphen (-) or apostrophe ('), I am not certain about other punctuation, and can not have spaces, so only one word. And, as Dogtrauma stated, there is no error message if the name you entered is not accepted.

Edited by ceryxp