The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

A simple one. More Titles and definitely more Stronghold Labels

TyrFoge

Yes there are many in game and many CM character titles (still not enough variation imo) but it would definitely be nice to see a larger variety of stronghold labels for sure. There's only 14 of them in total and thats including just "Stronghold". It would be nice to be able to see some variation on the Public boards that more suit/describe what the persons decorum is trying to go for. Give us alot. Give us too many. In this case more is definitely better

Yes there are many in game and many CM character titles (still not enough variation imo) but it would definitely be nice to see a larger variety of stronghold labels for sure. There's only 14 of them in total and thats including just "Stronghold". It would be nice to be able to see some variation on the Public boards that more suit/describe what the persons decorum is trying to go for. Give us alot. Give us too many. In this case more is definitely better

It's a theme that pops up a lot, and each time I give it a plus 1, but we haven't relly had any new s/h titles recently, no CM titles. Will add a plus 1 to this, and hope they eventually see fit to add new stuff

Problem with that is some really cool titles don't come from achievments, which is why I think a bit of both would be good.

Agreed. I'm not against titles acquired from achievements and in many ways even prefer them. On that note (correct me if I'm wrong) I believe there is only the two Stronghold Labels gotten from achievements (DS/LS V) and would love to see some more. That said it would be nice to have a nice variety of titles released to replace the old ones. One can never have too many title options! :) That goes doubly so for Stronghold Labels given the current lack of variety.

Edited by TyrFoge