Nar Shadaa Nightlife broken

Pathera

So after a year later, in 2021, this still isn't fixed? Every online guide for "Counterfeit Tokens: Nar shaddaa" says to go to the Corellian sector. There is no Corellian sector for Republic players; no flight path, no teleport, no guide or direction son how to find it. And there's nothing that hints that the Republic players have a place somewhere else to go. And nobody in game chat knows either.

Will I be unable to complete both "Counterfeit Tokens: Nar Shaddaa" and "Dubious Odds" for 2021 or can someone tell me where to go, as a republic player, to get to the "marked site" that's not actually marked on the map?

Finally got a response from someone to go to the Red Light district for Republic players. Saw the marked spot. Not sure why that information is no where else online.

Because apparently the people who write the guides only play Imperial characters.

It's time to make changes in the management and the team to increase quality.

They already have I think. Eric is now a game producer (which he dropped in his opening of the latest stream). So he’s obviously been promoted seeing as Jackie is now community manager.

Edited by TrixxieTriss