The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Throw a bone to all the role-players - New emotes and hairstyles (maybe even faces)

There's a large amount of role-players on SWTOR, and it would be great to get emotes that aren't just weird tik-tok dances. Give us a few military poses, standing at ease/parade rest. An idle with crossed arms.

Also, more character creation options! It's become the norm for MMOs to add more faces and hairstyles, something World of Warcraft is doing once again soon, as has Guild Wars 2 been doing.

There's for instance a new hairstyle used by a Jedi Padawan on Ossus.... why not make it available for purchase on the Cartel Market?

Give us some packs for role-players please!

Hey, it's not just RP peeps who want new hairstyles. They are an integral part of Fashion Wars: the Old Catwalk, sometimes misknown as Space Barbie.

Don;t forget the altaholics who hate having the same hairstyle on too many chars...lol

Or the same faces

That's true, although recently, I was putting a char together, and wanted a 5 o'clock shadow type face, and accidently created a clone of Malavai Quinn...lol Something I hadn't noticed before. We do need more more, beards, modern beards, etc.

That's true, although recently, I was putting a char together, and wanted a 5 o'clock shadow type face, and accidently created a clone of Malavai Quinn...lol Something I hadn't noticed before. We do need more more, beards, modern beards, etc.

Lol

One problem is that except for Twi'leks, Cathars, Nautolans and Purebloods, all other species use the same face models, at some point it's starting to become difficult to create a new character that doesn't use the same face as another one you already have.

Then Twi'leks only have 3 actually different face models, Purebloods only have 1 with variations, Cathar, i'm not sure i think it's something like 6/8, and Nautolans, i'd say something like 4/5, which is also very limited

Edited by Goreshaga

What the wharrgggleblargle is a "modern beard"? It's hair that grows on your face, and there's nothing modern about that.

What the wharrgggleblargle is a "modern beard"? It's hair that grows on your face, and there's nothing modern about that.

lol... ok, modern style beards, not really old fashioned ones. Trim, tidy, Goatee,and yes probably even hipster...lol as well as better '5 oclock' shadowy beards, scruff faces