Light Show At Force Enclave

Ardrossan

I can't find a thread that mentions this, but has everyone seen Scourge, Kira, and T3M4 at the Force Enclave on Odessen? They're obv scanning star systems for the plot macguffin, but they aren't yet clickable. Has anyone been able to talk to them?

Also at first I didn't notice the comps standing there and just thought it was a bug. My first instinct was this was a BW screw-up not a story teaser, lol.

Edited by Ardrossan

I can't find a thread that mentions this, but has everyone seen Scourge, Kira, and T3M4 at the Force Enclave on Odessen? They're obv scanning star systems for the plot macguffin, but they aren't yet clickable. Has anyone been able to talk to them?

Also at first I didn't notice the comps standing there and just thought it was a bug. My first instinct was this was a BW screw-up not a story teaser, lol.

I noticed them a few days ago. T3 was projecting huge holo maps all over the room. I got a little shock first, because it looked as if I would have entered the world of Tron. Pretty cool graphics. If intended. :confused: