Craziest thing you've seen while queuing solo

AceMasterSoul

I'm curious to hear the funniest things you've seen other people do as you queued solo. It doesn't have to be from SWTOR. Myself and two buddies often play in a party of 3 just to troll the other player. This is especially true in Monster Hunter since we're exceptionally good at the game and carry majority of the people we have played with ha ha. Our favorite experience is what we called the the Wiggle Cult. We wore the Wiggler helmet and Scuba suit with defaulted blue color scheme. In that attire we would prance around visiting players and the monsters that we killed. We also took advantage of the custom dialog option for gestures and moves ha ha. Edited by AceMasterSoul

• 2 weeks later...

The funniest thing I see when queuing solo is how I get nothing but huttballz and OPG. Add in the team skill on average is probably less than that of a 4 year it's the funniest! So much fun!

Like, today I had a 4v4, and the sorcs kept kiting in opposite directions and dying because they couldn't understand they probably ought to kite where their healer can heal them! So much fun!

Honestly they need to revamp PVP and class abilities, the entire meta needs a big enema. Maybe then, people would pick up interest and try the game, try PVP. Right now it's just garbage.

[...]Like, today I had a 4v4 [...]

Oh ! So 4v4 actually exists ? It's been 10 WZ that I haven't seen more than 7 players.

And didn't land on Huttball once in a few dozen WZ. At some point I started asking in chat if it still existed

The craziest thing while queuing solo... It happens quite frequently that a pug I'm in wipes at the first boss. Several times. And one of the others complains and starts swearing and yelling in chat, and then he (I assume it's always a he) ragequits. And then we easily defeat the first and all other bosses with just the 3 of us. :p

Oh ! So 4v4 actually exists ? It's been 10 WZ that I haven't seen more than 7 players.

And didn't land on Huttball once in a few dozen WZ. At some point I started asking in chat if it still existed

Yeah actually that day I had gotten a couple different HB matches and an OPG, then I got that 4v4.

I usually have patience, but after I mentioned they ought to kite where I can at least heal them both (while the tank agreed) they began the second round doing the same thing, one even Phasewalked further up and away where he proceeded to get his arse handed to him.

I just exited the match I just had no more patience for the day with people who played like noobs.

I think the fact I kept getting HBs, an OPG, and then the 4v4 had already wore down my patience a bit, I mean I have limited time to play I log in to PVP. When I spend more time leaving matches and re-queing versus actually playing a WZ I enjoy, the whole logging in thing defeats it's own purpose. I might as well stay logged out if I log in but can't get into WZs I enjoy playing in.