The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Hair Styles, Cybernetics, and Miraluka Mask

I'd love to see cornrows and mullets and stuff. Also I wanna see more cybernetics for the cyborgs and masks for Miralukas. I don't think cyborgs or Miralukas have one customization item for them on the Cartel Market. Edited by thisismessedup

• 2 weeks later...
I'd love to see cornrows and mullets and stuff. Also I wanna see more cybernetics for the cyborgs and masks for Miralukas. I don't think cyborgs or Miralukas have one customization item for them on the Cartel Market.

will add my +1 to this, would be nice to see

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'd love to see cornrows and mullets and stuff. Also I wanna see more cybernetics for the cyborgs and masks for Miralukas. I don't think cyborgs or Miralukas have one customization item for them on the Cartel Market.

+1 to more Miraluka masks. As far as I'm aware, they've had no additional customization outside hairstyles and makeup unlocks. It doesn't even have to be elaborate (though bling is nice, lol): i know my friends and I would adore something along the lines of a simple cloth strip; If not added to the character customization for Miraluka, then at least a generic shell that can be dyed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i know my friends and I would adore something along the lines of a simple cloth strip; If not added to the character customization for Miraluka, then at least a generic shell that can be dyed.

I've been asking/hoping for a simple cloth strip to use as a head slot over the eyes that could be color matched for a long time. Others have as well. Something simple like Rahm Kota wore would be perfect for both blind RP characters and Miraluka alike. So +1 on that for sure.

Also a +1 (can I make that 1000?) on more hairstyles. We definitely need more of options there. Especially for black characters. There is literally only 3 hairstyles that are made for that skin tone (1 super short, the other dreadlocks in a bun) and one of them are the CM Dreadlocks that have clipped so badly they are basically unusable since they came out *years* ago. (never fixed) That all said it would definitely be nice to get some more hairstyle options out there as well as some more FACIAL hair options too please!

Edited by TyrFoge