The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bring the Corsec Electrobaton back to the Cartel Market?

The last time the Corsec Electrobaton was available for sale was *Checks notes* 2015. Nearly five years ago, I think it's time to bring it back! I'd rather just buy it directly from the CM instead of paying some outrageous amount on the GTN (Seriously, 200,000,000 credits for it? Come on.)

I'm thinking of making a Green Jedi, and the Electrobaton would go perfectly with the CorSec Social armor. And it's one of the few Vibrosword weapons in the game that sits on the belt, instead of the back.

The last time the Corsec Electrobaton was available for sale was *Checks notes* 2015. Nearly five years ago, I think it's time to bring it back! I'd rather just buy it directly from the CM instead of paying some outrageous amount on the GTN (Seriously, 200,000,000 credits for it? Come on.)

I'm thinking of making a Green Jedi, and the Electrobaton would go perfectly with the CorSec Social armor. And it's one of the few Vibrosword weapons in the game that sits on the belt, instead of the back.

It's all on a rotation, so it will eventually come back. I'd love to know what their pattern/formula is. Is it random, or does it rotate in a set list