Boss Problems (Sniper) SPOILERS

mrbeanflicker

Question: how can I get a friend to help on this bugged quest since they can't enter my ship and it's not on a "planet"?

I invited someone to group, they went to their ship. They didn't see Artis (?) as a destination, until i went back through the hangar to my ship, as soon as that happened they had Artis (?) on their glaxy map.

Yes, happens to everyone.

This bugs are really annoying.

I killed them all alone, but hey, im a healer, so i can put kaliyo on passive, aggro the boss, move it to another place where there is no los problems (the problem is not in the bos, its in the spot where they are) sent kaliyo to tank them, heal the damage they did to me and then kill them.

Edited by GengisKahn

I am having the exact same problem right now.

A youtube video shows what I am experiance with my IA sniper.

However I can't afford to loose anymore credits on repairs. Four attempts and my wallet is beginning to get hurt. I can't proceed until it is fixed. So far this seems to be the end of my IA adventure at lvl 34.

I have petitioned it twice and got the same impersonal droid reply. These droid replies are really frustrating, and seems like no one is actually reading them. Seeing that it has been a week since this has been reported, I am really disappointed that the bug is still not fixed, as it is breaking bug as characters can't proceed.

• 1 month later...

I'm having this issue right now as we speak. I don't know what the F**K to do, i was getting really into the story and now it all ends here, because of a stupid bug. . .

I see some people have solutions, But I haven't found anything for Sniper - Marksman :/

I really wonder what they used their big budget on. . .

try to make aggro with kalio and then put her on passive,she will move next to you and then Jadus will be no more in LOS.Then use all ur cd and burn his *** down.i made it while eng specced by dieing 3 times,but think that MM got enough damage output to manage the fight faster

try to make aggro with kalio and then put her on passive,she will move next to you and then Jadus will be no more in LOS.Then use all ur cd and burn his *** down.i made it while eng specced by dieing 3 times,but think that MM got enough damage output to manage the fight faster

Thanks, I will try that tomorrow.

It's still messed up that a large bug as this havent been fixed yet.

• 2 weeks later...
I have about had it with Jadus. I can't even attack him to start the fight. I have to direct one of my companions to attack him. I can't use over half of my attacks because of the can't see him bug. The last try at him I wasn't able to attack him AT ALL. Not once. Can't see him is getting sooooo irritating. I'm about ready to scrap this whole thing. Oh, and I'm glad to see this has been a problem for a year now and there are no fixes.

I have about had it with Jadus. I can't even attack him to start the fight. I have to direct one of my companions to attack him. I can't use over half of my attacks because of the can't see him bug. The last try at him I wasn't able to attack him AT ALL. Not once. Can't see him is getting sooooo irritating. I'm about ready to scrap this whole thing. Oh, and I'm glad to see this has been a problem for a year now and there are no fixes.

The bug is annoying but defeating him is very simple if you follow a few steps.

First of all, have your companion attack him and once he successfully does put him on passive.

Then, once Jadus becomes attackable simply dot him and LOS him whenever he charges up his abilities.

Rinse and repeat and you can defeat Jadus without him even hitting you once.

On my sniper I found using Suppressive Fire worked. It may take a couple tries placing the AoE in a spot that bypasses whatever is causing the LoS issues though. This way you aren't forced to pretty much immediately sacrifice your companion just for a pull.

Carbine Burst might work for operatives, but I'm not sure since that's more of a forward arc sort of attack rather than a targeted Area Effect attack.

Regardless, this issue really does need to be fixed; sooner rather than later.