The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market wish list

Please, have a look at this wish list. Some of them already exist, some of them don't:

1. Flairs & Tunnings discount

2. AC-5 Broadcast Infiltrator Mount (i am dying to have this one)

3. more decorations from Zakuul and the other planets. FOR EXAMPLE, decos from the Zildrog cult. Armors from guards in old Zakuul, etc.

4. more Smuggler outfits with hats, visors, and sunglasses. Take for example, Nico Okarr's hat and attached shining visor/glasses on the rim.

5. HK-55 mission discounted....3800 CC is maddddddnesssss

make it 50% discount and i buy half a sec after login

I doubt they'd ever discount that, he was a sub reward, and they already gave the middle finger to people who stayed subbed by bringing it out, if they reduced it, it would be shoving the middle finger, covered in salt, and thorns, somewhere very unpleasant.....

Nonsense. It is a bit more than seven months (six if you pay in large blocks) free CCs (the original unlock was six and two-thirds' months of subscription time), *or* less than forty currency-units' worth of CCs.

For reference, the non-zero number of people who stayed subscribed back then *solely* to unlock it paid, in effect, about a hundred dollars for it. (If we wish to be picky, either $100.16 or $100.50, depending on whether you think of months as being 31 or 30 days.)

So no, not madness.

Waiting for some from some time and still only see bad ones discounted

make it 50% discount and i buy half a sec after login

i'm happy to say there is a good discount for the holoshield tuning. I bought one, but now i'm waiting for the incinerator tuning and a discount on the VIP flair.

I second this sentiment, sure you can get a cowboyish hat but it has that wrap thing underneath, it would be great to get a cowboy hat without that.

I hate the wrap things, it just ruins the look, reminds me of those old time bonnets women use to wear that tied underneath to stop them blowing away.

• 3 months later...